Utterly Charming Bohemian Farm House
Advert Reference: 345
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: Lomagne Immobilier View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€246,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Farmhouse, House)
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 1
- Habitable Size: 105 m²
- Land Size: 2,481 m²
- Double Glazing
- Swimming Pool
- Stylishly decorated Bohemian Farmhouse
- Lot’s of original features
- Lovely garden with small pond and fruit trees
- Swimming pool and Garage
- Only 45 min to the Airport
With bits of it dating back 500 years, this small bohemian Farm House has been stylishly decorated by the current owner. Full of original details like old stove and doors, exposed beams and the large fireplace telling you stories about a past, long gone. It has Double-glazing, central heating, a fitted and equipped kitchen as well as two lovely covered terraces to enjoy outside living the whole day through! This privately set romantic refuge on only 45 min from the airport can be yours. Be seduced, because this pretty bijou hides another intimate surprice behind every corner. A must see!!
o Stylishly decorated Bohemian Farmhouse
o Lot’s of original features
o Lovely garden with small pond and fruit trees
o Swimming pool and Garage
o Only 45 min to the Airport
Region: Department Tarn et Garonne (82), International Airport at 45 min. Shops and services at 10 minutes.
Location: Private driveway. Rural and intimate setting, with good views over the surrounding farmfields. The thriving market town of Beaumont de Lomagne is at 10 min
Layout: Total 105 m2, all on the ground floor
• Living room – 32m2 – large fireplace – exposed beams - feature stove - original terracotta floor
• Kitchen – 18m2 – original terracotta floor – bespoke and equipped - facing West
• Bedroom 1 – 24,5m2 – exposed beams – includes office space and dressing - original terracotta floor
• Bedroom 2 – 10,5m2 – parquet floor – exposed beams – East side
• Bedroom 3 – 11,3m2 – parquet floor – French doors opening onto:
• West facing covered terrace of 8m2
• Small hallway – 5m2 – giving access to bedroom 2 and 3, the shower, the attic and the kitchen
• Bathroom – 3m2 – shower – washbasin – pipework for washing machine
• Separate WC
• Covered terrace in front of the house – 14m2
• Barn space /workshop - 62m2
• Attic Space
• In good condition, ready to move in.
• Lot’s of original details have been retained like the ancient ‘potager’ / the old ‘stove’ for making soup, is beautifully preserved.
• Insulated with glass wool on the ceiling.
• Double-glazed. Bedrooms 1 and 2 have double-glazing in very stylish anthracite colored aluminum windows.
• A wood burning stove and oil-fired central heating heat the property.
• Swimming pool 6 x 4; black liner: installed in 2006;
• Central heating on fuel
• Attic space could possible be converted into additional living space
• Carport for two cars
• Annual “taxe fonciere” 549 euro
• High Speed Internet
• 2481m2 grounds with vegetable plot and orchard (still leaves plenty place to play)
• Two wells and a little pond
Comments: Our properties have carefully been selected by their location, character and charm. Our descriptions match reality in order not to waste your precious time. Exact location is available on request, after sending us your requirements, your address details and acknowledgement of our rights to commission. Please have a look at our website to see all our properties: lomagne-immobilier dot com
|€246,000 is approximately:|
Property added to Saved Properties