Luxurious Château Hotel
Advert Reference: AF23992
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: Abafim Immobilier View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€1,820,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Château, Country House), Business (Hotel)
- Bedrooms: 15
- Habitable Size: 2100 m²
- Land Size: 21.6 ha
- Character / Period Features
Situated at the gates to the Landes department, this estate has been ingeniously transformed into a complex (still in business until a few months ago) consisting of a château with a living space of more than 900 m², a building (former stable) converted into luxurious bed-and-breakfast rooms, a private house with a living space of 260 m² and an additional 140 m² that are suitable for conversion, a 100 m² pool house and a swimming pool, all on a park of 7 hectares that respects the traditional French garden style, in addition to 14 hectares of land and wood.
You're going to adore this elegant property for the quality of its restoration and its stylish decoration, which has cleverly combined the charm of yesteryear with modern conveniences.
The château was built in 1845 and has a dominant position with views of the valley and the Pyrenees.
Napoleon III Château:
- 3 levels of 300 m² (one being the attic), a 150 m² wine cellar and 150 m² that can be converted into an apartment;
- the walls and slate tiled roof have been restored; the windows are double-glazed and burglar proof; the flooring is new;
- the façade is adorned with a terrace built with reconstituted stone, respecting the style of the epoch;
- no partition walls, so you'll enjoy large spaces;
- the staircase has been restored (stone and wood);
- the cellar has water inlets, wiring, a phone line and a drainage system which are ready to be distributed throughout.
Detached house: 400 m² spread over two levels.
The ground floor has been renovated and is composed of:
- 5 bedrooms;
- a master suite consisting of a bedroom, bathroom and study;
- 2 bathrooms
- a kitchen/ dining room
- a 60 m² sitting room
- a master suite (bedroom, bathroom and study)
- an additional 140 m² that is suitable for conversion, part of it being the attic.
- 9 bedrooms decorated with a theme; 40 m² each, with a sitting room;
- an 80 m² apartment;
- a restaurant dining room, sitting room, reception, kitchen, storage room, linen room.
The shepherd's cottage: converted into a pool house.
- 100 m² with a plancha, a covered terrace and a room for relaxing;
- a wonderful circular infinity swimming pool.
The château's park:
- a French style garden in a dominant position with views of the surrounding natural environment and the Pyrenees;
- a part of the 7 hectare park is situated between the main entrance and the buildings.
- 14 hectares of meadows and wood, in addition to a small lake; the land was once planted with vineyards for the production of armagnac.
This property is a unique and situated in the heart of nature in the Gers department. You can explore it, letting yourself be guided through the wood and meadows, following the private fitness trail, and then getting caught by surprise by the winding path of the Pyrenean chain.
The property also has a heliport.
With a 4-star listing and recommended by many tourist guides, in addition to being near a famous international sport venue, this property has numerous business possibilities.
Do you have a project involving tourists, accommodation or seminars? Do you intended to have time-share lodgings? The natural setting, the peace and quiet, the comfort, the space and the historic sites are going to delight you. Moreover, you won't have to throw yourself into a never-ending need of restoration. This exception estate is the obvious choice!
Located near school bus services; 14 min from the motorway and a golf course; 40 min from a train station; 70 min from an airport and the Atlantic Ocean; an hour and 40 min from Spain and ski slopes; 3 and a half hours from the Mediterranean Sea.
|€1,820,000 is approximately:|
Property added to Saved Properties