Home Properties Rentals Guides to France Services Directory French News
Log-in | Register



Property In France
Estate Agents
Properties for Sale
Property Spy
Property Folder
Newsletter Sign-up
Newsletter Archive
Business Opportunities
French Health Insurance
French Home Insurance
French Mortgages
French Planning
French Tax Specialists
Property Management
Transfer Money to France
Metric Unit Conversion
Sell a house in France
French property listings
Holiday rentals in France
Long term rentals in France
Partner advertising
pointerUseful Links

pointerNetwork Sites
Lakes France
French Luxury Property
Ski Property France
Buy a Gite
pointerRegions Of France
Champagne Ardenne
Franche Comté
Languedoc Roussillon
Midi Pyrénées
Nord Pas de Calais
Normandy (Lower)
Normandy (Upper)
Paris Ile de France
Pays de la Loire
Poitou Charentes
Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur
Rhône Alpes

Schofields French Property Insurance

About us

Schofields specialise in holiday home insurance and second home insurance for UK and overseas property in Spain, France, Portugal and Italy. The policy is tailored to the special requirements of holiday home owners, giving you complete peace of mind that your house is protected when left unoccupied or holiday let.

The insurance does not include inconvenient security requirements that other holiday house insurance companies insist on, the policy provides full theft insurance including theft by guests. Primarily - there are no unoccupancy restrictions.

Should you choose to let your holiday home you will be adequately insured as the policy also includes essential cover for holiday letting. This includes £5m public liability insurance, loss of rental income, temporary accommodation expenses, plus you can protect your contents against damage by guests.

Our services

The holiday home insurance includes the following benefits when you choose either buildings or contents insurance:

  • There are no unoccupancy restrictions
  • No security requirements - full theft insurance is provided including theft by guests
  • Includes specialist cover for holiday letting
  • £5m public liability insurance is automatically included
  • Employers liability insurance is automatically included
  • Cover can be extended to include accidental damage to your contents
  • Includes loss of rental income and the cost of alternative accommodation
  • A standard £50 excess for each loss or damage claim
  • We are experts in insuring holiday homes with over 26 years experience and claims are dealt with by us, ensuring advice and quick settlement should the worst happen
  • Arranged with certain Underwriters at Lloyd's of London, one of the worlds leading insurers - exclusively for Schofields.

More informationNo hidden exclusions

Their insurance policy doesn't include heating warranties (such as draining the heating system down during the winter) or inspection terms, which can invalidate cover if not complied with.

Holiday letting insurance

For owners who are commercially holiday letting, the insurance includes essential cover such as, accidental damage by guests and cover for loss of rental income should disaster strike. Also included is public liability insurance which gives you protection in the event of legal action should a guest or employee sustain an injury at your holiday home.

Expert help should the worst happen

There aren't any problems when trying to translate what's covered as policy documentation is written in English, so you know exactly what you are getting. UK based claims advisers are also available to take the stress out of dealing with a claim.

Contact us
For more details please enquire using the blue button below.
EnquireClick here to printSend to a Friend

Trinity House
7 Institute Street

Primary Phone Number0044 1204 365 080
Website View Website
Map View Map

Couldn't find what you are looking for? Search again now!
Custom Search

AdvertisingLinksHelpInfoContact UsFrance InformationRegionsVersion Francaise

Copyright © French-Property.com | Property in France | Rentals France