Home Properties Rentals Guides to France Services Directory French News
Log-in | Register



Property In France
Estate Agents
Properties for Sale
Property Spy
Property Folder
Newsletter Sign-up
Newsletter Archive
Business Opportunities
French Health Insurance
French Home Insurance
French Mortgages
French Planning
French Law Advice
French Tax Specialists
Property Management
Transfer Money to France
Metric Unit Conversion
French Bank Accounts
Sell a house in France
French property listings
Holiday rentals in France
Long term rentals in France
Partner advertising
pointerUseful Links

pointerNetwork Sites
Lakes France
French Luxury Property
Ski Property France
Buy a Gite
pointerRegions Of France
Champagne Ardenne
Franche Comté
Languedoc Roussillon
Midi Pyrénées
Nord Pas de Calais
Normandy (Lower)
Normandy (Upper)
Paris Ile de France
Pays de la Loire
Poitou Charentes
Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur
Rhône Alpes

Southern France Surveys

About us

I am fully aware that what you seek from me is re-assurance, and a major part of that is knowing that I am fully registered with the French Government and therefore accountable; and that my guarantee of professional excellence is backed up by Professional Indemnity Insurance which is known as Responsabilité Civile Professionnelle in French, or RCP for short. This should not be confused with RCE which is a type of liability insurance designed for traders and manufacturers. My insurance cover is provided by a scheme organised specifically for France by the CNEI.

I have been practising as a CHARTERED VALUATION SURVEYOR and BUILDING PATHOLOGIST for over forty years, the last eighteen of which has been exclusively throughout the South of France. I have provided hundreds of survey and building condition reports to purchasers of all types of property. I undertake mortgage valuations for major international banks and act as an independent expert for the English Courts. I am a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS), a Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv), a member of the Expert Witness Institute (MEWI) and in France I am a member of the Compagnie Nationale des Experts Immobilier (CNEI). My business practice, conformity to professional standards and continuing education is monitored and regulated by those bodies.

Our services

Whether you are going to buy a cottage, villa, town house or château; be it ancient or modern (guarantees have many exclusion clauses) you need to know the answer to some important questions.

Are there any significant defects?
What needs to be done to remedy them?
How much will the remedial works cost?
Are my ideas for improvement and/or extension possible?
Can my budget allow me to realise those ideas?

Only then can you make an informed decision on whether or not to buy and how much to offer. I will answer those questions and give you advice on how to manage and maintain your property to keep it in first class condition.

More information

I practice throughout the South roughly below a line from La Rochelle in the West to Geneva in the East, from the Atlantic to the Mediterranean, and from the Pyrénées to the Alps.

To find out more about me, my services and to get a fixed price quotation please enquire by using the blue button below.

Contact us
For more details please enquire using the blue button below.
EnquireClick here to printSend to a Friend

Al Vignon
Saint Ferriol

Primary Phone Number0033 4 68 20 26 48
Fax Number0033 4 68 20 39 72
Website View Website

Couldn't find what you are looking for? Search again now!
Custom Search

AdvertisingLinksHelpInfoContact UsFrance InformationRegionsVersion Francaise

Copyright © French-Property.com | Property in France | Rentals France