This traditional Dordogne detached house was built in 1978 and set in grounds of just over 1.5 acres (6,500m²). The property has been built to a design that ensures it remains cool in summer and is warm in winter. No restoration is required, the buyer can move in straight away. In terms of location the property is easily accessed by road using either the A10 or A89 Autoroutes. Transport and leisure advantages include:
- Bergerac Airport (30 minutes); Bordeaux Airport (1 hour), both with excellent flight opportunities to and from the UK and Europe-wide (Ryanair, Easyjet, British Airways, Flybe); and
- Fast TGV rail line via Libourne (30 minutes) or Bordeaux (1 hour). Other advantages of the property’s location are leisure opportunities, including:
- Horse riding, available in an adjacent village, canoeing along the Dordogne river and golf courses also within easy reach
- Walking and cycling using quiet local footpaths and roads
- Vibrant local markets which are run throughout the week
- Enjoying lunch or an evening meal in local restaurants or visiting the internationally renowned wine growing area around St Emilion (20 minutes away).
Further afield the Atlantic coastal area is easily accessed for relaxing days on the beach or taking advantage of its surfing opportunities. Additionally, the popular Spanish town of San Sebastian can be reached in around 3 hours making it an ideal day or weekend trip.
Find out more: https://woodlandcottagedordogne.wordpress.com/gallery/
Send an enquiry
to the Private Vendor to view more information about this property.
Once your enquiry has been sent, the Private Vendor will reply as soon as possible.