Beautiful Basque-style villa built in 1992. The property is in very good condition. It is south-facing in a wooded and flowered garden with a dominant view of the Pyrenees mountains and the Nive Valley.
The villa is located 2 km from the center of Ustaritz, 12km from the city of Bayonne and from Biarritz International Airport.
Ustaritz is the former capital of Labourd region. It currently has 6500 inhabitants, lots of shops (supermarket, bakeries, weekly market, several restaurants), services (doctors, nurses, pharmacy, hairdresser…) and lots of sporting and cultural associations (rugby, football, gymnastics, dance…), as well as several schools (high school, middle school, primary schools and nurseries).
Several golf courses (Bassussary and Souraïde) are less than 6km from the house.
The nearest beaches are : Plage Anglet la Madrague, Plage les Cavaliers, Plage de Marinella, Plage de la Barre and Plage de la Chambre d'Amour. All about 15 km from the house !
The mountains are less than 15 minutes from the house.
The nearest ski resorts:
- Chalets d'Iraty, 72km from the house: for Cross-country skiing.
- La Pierre Saint Martin (125km) and Gourette (163km): for Alpine skiing.
Very close to Spain, only 20km from the frontier!
50km from San Sebastián, 90km from Pamplona (famous for its celebrations), 150k from Bilbao and the popular Guggenheim Museum.
- Ground floor: American-style kitchen (24sqm) and lounge (17sqm) opening on to a south-facing covered terrace of 15sqm. A sleeping area with 2 bedrooms (17 and 10.5sqm) with large closets, a large bathroom and separate toilet.
- First floor: Mezzanine of 16sqm, 2 bedrooms (19 and 16sqm) with views of the garden and the mountains, as well as shower room and toilet.
- Attached garage of 24sqm. It has a workbench and mezzanine of 12sqm for storage, as well as a wood store and storage for the garden equipment.
Mature Oak trees (at least 50 years-old) that offer some welcome shadow to the fenced and flowered garden during the summer months. Beautiful views over the mountains and the valley.
This house was built with high-quality materials (double-glazing, insulation, internal plastered brick walls, chestnut wood joinery…).
Possible to rent out guest bedrooms on the first floor.