Restored 18th Century 3 Bedroom Detached Stone Farmhouse (107.5sqm) & Renovated Detached Large Stone Barn (Maire Approval For Conversion 1-2 Housing Units) On 9,010Sqm.
Price just cut from 136,950.
- 2Km from Coussac-Bonneval, 87500, Haute Vienne, Limousin, 45mins from Limoges Airport.
- 107.5 sqm (DPE Report).
- 2 Double Downstairs Bedrooms, one is currently used as an office.
- 1 Large Upstairs 54sqm Master Bedroom with its own separate lounge area (easily converted into a further two 25sqm Double Bedrooms, each with its own window and stunning countryside views).
- Living Room & Kitchen, with a fireplace stove.
- Bathroom with Victorian bath & overhead shower.
- All furnishings, fittings & barn contents included. WIFI available.
- Newly redecorated.
All Inspections have been completed, DPE , Fosse Septic Inspection & Dossier de diagnostics.
Detached Large Renovated Stone Barn.
- Stable room, garage for large vehicles, various storage rooms, workshop area, cellar and lots more. The barn covers a ground area of approximately 148sqm, but has much more space available as it has 3 floor levels.
- New 320sqm roof, Oak/Lime doors, pointing and electrics etc.
- New Maire approval for conversion into housing units (1 or 2 units).
One large house would have in the region of 300sqm over two floors, two housing units 150sqm each or one unit of 150sqm with attached barn, sizes are approximate.
- 9010sqm / 2.25 acres, farmhouse garden with apple, cherry & pear tree's, vegetable garden area and one large main field directly below the farmhouse & barn.
Also available For Sale is a further 33,539sqm of land adjoining the farmhouse boundary on a separate deed.
The buyers of the farmhouse are welcome to use this land charge free and buy later if they wish.