Stylish, Spacious and Beautifully Refurbished 15 Bedroom Chateau, which is Ideally Set Within a Quiet Setting in Narbonn…
Advert Reference: 240133
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: Prestige Property Group View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€3,980,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Château, Country House, Maison de Maître, Manoir / Manor House), Maison Ancienne, Maison Bourgeoise, Detached
- Bedrooms: 15
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 12
- Habitable Size: 1050 m²
- Land Size: 5.38 ha
- Character / Period Features
- Countryside View
- Off-Street Parking
- Rental / Gîte Potential
- Revenue Generating
- Stables / Equestrian Facilities
- Swimming Pool
Stylish, Spacious and Beautifully Refurbished 15 Bedroom Chateau, which is Ideally Set Within a Quiet Setting in Narbonne, Set Within a Mature Landscaped Plot of 5.3 Hectares with a Heated Swimming …
Stylish, spacious and beautifully refurbished 15 bedroom chateau, which is ideally set within a quiet setting in Narbonne, set within a mature landscaped plot of 5.3 hectares with a heated swimming pool, orangerie, lake, renovated dwellings, various outbuilding to be renovated of 1,000m2 and quiet and beautiful landscape gardens, which are not overlooked.
Dating back to the beginning of the 19th Century and recently completely restored by the current owner, who has devoted a great deal of time, energy and care to create this exclusive residence.
The property has been renovated with an exquisite taste, whilst keeping all of its charm and authenticity, such as a majestic entrance with mosaic tiles, high ceilings, wood panelling, beautiful floors, fireplaces and a nice eye-catching central staircase and large doors. The work was carried out meticulously with perfect finishes, high-end materials and modern facilities for comfort.
here are very beautiful reception rooms, suites and bedrooms each with a bathroom or shower room, beautiful vaulted cellars and an orangery. All the reception rooms have access to the terraces and park. Not only the living rooms but also the bedrooms are spacious and bright.
The chateau overlooks the wonderful parkland with a pond and fountain, large partly covered terraces and a large heated swimming pool with a bar. A beautiful landscape with a relaxing atmosphere invites romantic strolls in the park.
Further the property offers a renovated 3 bedroom house with a separate entrance, staff accommodation, 2 houses to be renovated and beautiful formerly agricultural buildings, all in stone, with a floor area of about 1,500m2.
Although the property is located in an exceptional environment without nuisance, it is close to communication nodes including cities, international airports as well as the Mediterranean with its sandy beaches.
The chateau is sold fully furnished including the profitable activity in place. Ready to move into in a bucolic and enchanting setting with true Mediterranean climate. A hidden gem - a true haven of peace.
List of buildings, all in stone:
- Chateau with a renovated surface of 870m2 and 100m2 convertible on the 3rd floor
- Beautiful vaulted cellars in the basement
- Renovated house - 85m2: 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 2 Staff apartments - 200m2
- Sales shop - 35m2
- Old 18th Century house to be renovated - 350m2: on 3 levels
- Former staff house - 200m2: over 3 floors
- Former stable on 2 levels - 170m2 per level
- Former storage on 2 levels - 160m2 per level
- Former storage (ground floor) - 45m2
- 1st floor above sales shop and apartment - 100m2, total 145m2
- Former sheepfold - 180m2
- Garage, workshop, storage on 2 levels, per level 100m2 in total 200m2
|€3,980,000 is approximately:|
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: Prestige Property Group View Agency Find more properties from this Agent
Property added to Saved Properties