Superbly Restored Maison, Gite and Pool Near Belvès in the Dordogne
Advert Reference: VLB 11241
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: ABORDimmo View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€250,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Country House, House)
- Bedrooms: 3
- Habitable Size: 160 m²
- Land Size: 4,341 m²
- Character / Period Features
- Gite Potential
- Swimming Pool
Superbly restored exposed stone property with original main house (130 m2), large studio (30 m2) beautifully landscaped gardens, idyllic pool area with view and independent guest house (30 m2) and garage (24 m2), all set in around 4341 m2 of partially sloping grounds in a small old-stone hamlet just outside the medieval bastide town of Belvès in the Périgord Noir of the Dordogne.
A charming property in a peaceful location with lovely views, well-maintained by the current owners over the last 17 years… no description can really do it justice, it must be visited !!!
N.B. This property comes with all the furniture and fittings and even a car if so wished.
Main features :
- 130 m2 of living space in the main house
- 30 m2 of living space in the independent guest house
- 30 m2 of living space in the studio, 18 m2 covered terrace
- garage (24 m2)
- 15 m2 of storage space between the house and the garage
- 4341 m2 of landscaped grounds, partly flat, partly sloped with orchard and woodland
- south-facing pool (9.50 m x 4.20 m), roman steps, slab terrace surround, new liner and winter cover
- double glazed windows
- night storage radiators
- septic tank drainage
- ADSL broadband, WIFI
The Main House (130 m2 approx.):
- a large split level entrance hall (42 m2) with tiled floor and large glass windows, living and dining area, recently fitted kitchen, stairs to the mezzanine sleeping area above
- a second fitted kitchen (17 m2), now used as a utility room, with French windows leading to the back gardens and pool area and guest house
- a large living room with wood burning stove (33 m2), large sliding glass doors to the entrance hall and to the back garden, exposed stone walls and wood floor
- a first floor bedroom with exposed stone walls and beams (17 m2), wood floor, 1 south window
- a ground-floor shower room (5 m2), with shower, washbasin and wc, west window
- a separate downstairs wc under the stairs to the first floor (1 m2)
Adjoining the main house, an independent studio with new roof and large glass sliding doors overlooking the front garden (30 m2), a summer room and storage area (&( m2) leading through to the stone garage (24 m2).
Down from the house on the south side of the house is the one-floor guest house comprising one large living area with small fitted kitchen area, a living area and a sleeping area with separate shower room with wc (30 m2). At the entrance to the guest house is a large covered terrace with fitted barbecue (18 m2).
Down from the house and guest house is the secluded pool area with paved terrace and fabulous views over the valleys below.
A small wooded path leads down from the pool area to the orchard, full of glorious irises in the Spring and famous Périgordine truffles !!!
A well-maintained property with lots of charm and character, ideal as a small primary residence with income potential or as a magnificent holiday home.
Property Tax : 1215 Euros per annum
Provision for purchase costs and legal fees : 19 200 Euros
|€250,000 is approximately:|
Property added to Saved Properties