Beautiful Stone Fermette for Sale of Around 98 m² …
Advert Reference: VLB10957
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: ABORDimmo View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€214,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Cottage, Farmhouse, House)
- Bedrooms: 1
- Habitable Size: 98 m²
- Land Size: 7 ha
Beautiful stone « fermette » for sale of around 98 m2 of current living space, a south-facing terrace with views towards the Dordogne river valley, and pretty front garden, all set high up on around 7 hectares (70 000 m2) of surrounding land just outside the popular village of St Cyprien in the Périgord Noir of the Dordogne.
N.B. This property has an adjoining neighbor (the barns touch); there is no overlooking but there is a discreet neighbour.
Main features :
- 7 hectares m2 of well-maintained adjoining land with south-facing views
- 98 m2 of current living space on the ground floor of the house (kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom with wc, small office, larder)
- around 80 m2 of convertible attic space above the ground floor
- south-facing terrace with views
- pretty south-facing landscaped garden
- mixed oil-fired and wood heating and 2 fireplaces
- conform septic tank drainage
- vegetable garden, small orchard
- sunny south-facing property with pretty views
- ADSL broadband, WIFI, satellite tv
On the ground floor of the house is a fitted kitchen with original fireplace, a small office, a small living room, a bedroom with fireplace, all with French windows to the south-facing terrace and garden. There is also a passageway running along the north side of the house with connecting doors to the kitchen, living room and bedroom off which is a shower room with wc.
Also on the ground floor is the boiler room with trap to the attic space. The attic could be converted into further living space of approximately 80 m2.
Outside on the south side is a terrace with pigeonnier, leading to a pretty landscaped garden. Behind the house is a large vegetable garden and a small orchard.
Adjoining the house on the east side is a two-floored barn which could make a second house or extend the current living accommodation.
On the west side of the property is a collection of small outbuildings including a stone bread oven, pigsty and garage.
Around the property are the 7 hectares of land, a mix of both pasture and woodland.
A well-maintained property, structurally sound but in need of internal updating… lots of potential for further development and set in a lovely location.
Facilities: dual-fired central heating (oil and wood), 2 fireplaces, conform septic tank (2000 litres), ADSL broadband, WIFI.
Taxes foncières : 730 Euros (2016)
Purchase costs : 18 100 Euros (approx.)
N.B. The price of this house includes agency commission at 7% (inclusive of VAT at 20%) which is paid by the buyer on signature of the final deed of sale.
|€214,000 is approximately:|
Property added to Saved Properties