Beautiful Leisure, Wellness and Letting Complex with Vast Ponds, in 2.7 Hectares
Advert Reference: RR108
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: Maitre Richard Ryde View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€636,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Business
- Bedrooms: 16
- Land Size: 2.7 ha
- Double Glazing
- Swimming Pool
Beautiful property used as a health and wellness complex, on the edge of a charming hamlet of stone-built houses, in the heart of the Creuse countryside.
Set in 2.7 hectares of beautifully tended gardens bordering a forest, the property comprises:
1) House (120 m2) with three bedrooms, a lounge of 50m2, fully-equipped kitchen (26 m2), bathroom and WC.
In front of the house, a courtyard of 300m2 and opposite,
2) A separate building containing, on the first floor, an apartment sleeping three persons: bedroom, kitchen with dining area, bathroom and WC. On the ground floor is a service bedroom and bathroom, a utility room and a workshop currently used for repairing motorcycles.
3) Another independent building: chambre d'hôtes (18 m2), bathroom and WC, vaulted cellar (16 m2) and attic.
4) In alignment with the principal house, a separate building:
- 4 chambres d’hôtes, of which one has separate access
- veranda (58 m2) for the meals served to guests (built in 2003, triple glazing and wood-burning stove)
- lounge (30 m2)
- at the other end of this building is a covered terrace.
Behind this building is a swimming pool (9 X 4,60m) with a large terrace in local stone.
5) Lower down from this building :
- next to the pond, a charming wooden chalet (37 m2) sleeping two, built in 2012, on stilts, with bathroom and eco-toilets
- another independent wooden chalet with a four-place jacuzzi, beauty salon, infrared sauna, Italian shower and eco-toilets, also situated beside the pond, with a small private terrace overlooking the water (built in 2010)
- pond of 4500 m2
300 metres from the principal house but invisible from the other pond :
- second pond
- two log cabins built in 2006, on the edge of this pond well stocked with fish. Each of these single-storey cabins is 80 m2 and sleeps four and is comprised of kitchen, lounge, dining room, two bedrooms, bathroom with Italian shower and covered terrace of 25 m2, one of which is on stilts.
- a third pond
Drainage by septic tanks
Heating: electricity and/or wood
Double glazing in most rooms
The property has been run as a business of chambres d’hotes for 18 years, gîtes for 12 years and the beauty parlour has been running for 7 years.
The business has a an established base of foreign and local customers who book the accommodation in January for the following summer.
Good potential for increasing the activity through:
- increased presence on social networks
- creation of a restaurant (currently the complex provides meals to its guests but not to outside customers. Potential for obtaining a licence to serve alcohol and for using the veranda as a restaurant.
- Development of the activity of fishing and as a stop for motorcyclists.
The business would be suitable for two couples who could have independent living arrangements and separate business activities.
Primary school 7 km away and college 5 km.
The school bus picks up children at the door of the house
€636,000for the property and business including agency fees
|€636,000 is approximately:|
Property added to Saved Properties