Beautiful Semi-Farmhouse + Barn for Renovation
Advert Reference: 15732-04856
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: France Property Angels View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€860,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Cottage, Farmhouse / Fermette, House), Detached
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 2
- Habitable Size: 120 m²
- Land Size: 1,000 m²
- Habitable Area 120 m²
- Land Area 1000 m²
- Taxe Fonciere €1009;
- Ski Storage Yes
- Storage Yes
- Historical Farmhouse - Built In 1900
- Partly Renovated In An Attractive Quality Finish
- Attractive Garden And Outside Space
- Short Distance From The Village (5 Minutes By Car)
- Large Grange/ Barn Space To Convert
- Renovation / Development Potential
Fabulous, and rare to the market, this semi-farmhouse sits in a quiet rural spot, with stunning views of Mt Blanc, just a short drive from the centre of the charming village of St Gervais.
The farm is in two parts, with the very beautifully renovated habitable part comprising 4 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a workshop & Cave/ laundry room, and two bathrooms.
The second part is the 'grange' (barn) part of the farm which is a vast space with beautiful wood beams ready to be renovated either to extend the house or as a separate apartment.
The farmhouse dates from 1900 and is in excellent repair. Separated into two halves, this part represents the south-west facing part, with two large sheds, a greenhouse & the old washroom, now a store room.
The ski bus stop is a short walk from the door, and it is possible to ski home to the property when snow permits.
* Lower ground floor/ Basement
Large basement measuring approx 30m2 currently used for storage and a music room.
* Ground floor
Entrance hallway, leading to lounge/ living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, WC, laundry room & large workshop.
3 bedrooms, bathroom & WC. From this level, you can also access the large 'grange', or barn space, with beautiful exposed wooden beams .. perfect for conversion to extend the living space or create a separate independent apartment.
* In addition
In the grounds there is also the old washroom, a bread oven, and a large garage & carport.
As well as a beautiful garden with views of Mt Blanc, and a pretty stream running beside.
* Sales details
Agency fees payable by the vendor. Partner Agent Mandate - Delegation.
* Contact Us
France Property Angels - English Speaking Estate Agent and Professional Property Finders. Contact our commercial agent Kate Scott -
Tel +33(0) 678 80 12 0
Number of reception rooms : 1 :
Number of bedrooms : 4 :
Number of bath/shower rooms : 2 :
Habitable Area : 120 m2
Land Area : 1000 m2 :
Taxe Fonciere : €1009; :
Ski Storage : Yes:
Storage : Yes:
Garage : Yes:
Parking: Yes :
Garden : Yes:
* Historical farmhouse - built in 1900
* Partly renovated in an attractive quality finish
* Attractive garden and outside space
* Short distance from the village (5 minutes by car)
* Large grange/ barn space to convert
* Views of Mt Blanc
* Sought after area of the village
* Ski home when snow permits
* Ski bus stop close to the property
* Ski Espace Evasion - St Gervais, Megeve, Les Contamines
* 1 hour drive from Geneva
|€860,000 is approximately:|
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: France Property Angels View Agency Find more properties from this Agent
Property added to Saved Properties