Advert Reference: 15732-E0160
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: France Property Angels View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€195,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (House)
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 2
- Habitable Size: 143 m²
- Land Size: 160 m²
- Habitable Area 143 m²
- Land Area 160 m²
- Taxe Fonciere €1078;
- Storage Yes
- Garage Yes
- Property Complex Of 360m²
- Renovated Residential House Of 143m²
- 2 Bathrooms
- Independent Fitted Kitchen
- A Living Room With Fireplace
- Renovated / Restored
Beautiful stone building complex, with a total area of approximately 360m2 with great potential, comprising a main house with adjoining shed and adjoining former sheepfold and a garden of approximately 160m2.
The main house (approximately 143m2) is composed on the ground floor of an independent fitted kitchen, a living room with fireplace, a bathroom and a separate toilet.
The 1st floor is devoted to the sleeping area with four bedrooms, a bathroom with wc and a beautiful room that can be transformed into a dressing room or additional bathroom.
The adjoining spacious outbuilding (100m2) allows the option of being transformed into further accommodation whilst keeping a beautiful space for the garage.
The space above the barn (65m2) could also be converted.
The old sheepfold (53m2) with a magnificent high ceiling allowing the creation of a floor, leaves the possibility of arranging this space in several ways to enlarge the house.
There are several options for enjoying this property. It would make a lovely family home and or it could be used as a holiday complex with several rental gites for guests.
A garden of approximately 160m2 completes this property.
Beautiful and rare opportunity - We recommend you visit soon!
The village which has all the amenities is surrounded by wonderful walking country.
* Ground Floor
The ground floor is broken down as follows:
- An entrance hall (2.19m2)
- A corridor (8.31m2)
- An equipped kitchen (14.42m2)
- A living room with fireplace (19m2)
- A bathroom (6.30m2)
- A toilet (1.17m2)
- A landing (1.50m2)
* First Floor
The 1st floor dedicated to the sleeping area includes:
- A landing (13m2)
- Two bedrooms (12.21m2 - 14.49m2)
- A room to convert (12.55m2)
- A hallway (6.92m2)
- Two further bedrooms (17.45m2 - 11.66m2)
- A bathroom with shower, basin and wc (2.29m2)
-Barn of about 100m2 with a convertible room of 65m2 above
- An old sheepfold (53m2) with high ceilings making it possible to create a second floor of the same size.
A wooded and vegetated garden of approximately 160m2 with an old existing borehole.
Gateway to the Hautes Corbieres and the heart of the Corbieres-Minervois region, Saint-Laurent-de-la-Cabrerisse provides very easy access to many sites, castles and abbeys of the Aude.
This traditional village is full of character and charm
There are several restaurants and a cafe in the village
All amenities are on site, and a river provides great swimming areas n the summer.
The sea is about 40 minutes away as well as the city of Carcassonne, classified as World Heritage by Unesco.
* Sales Details
Sale Price 195,000€ - Agency Fees payable by Vendor
Agency Fees: Less than 30,000 euros: 3,600 euros; From 30,000 euros to 49,999 euros: 4,000 euros; From 50,000 euros to 99,999 euros: 9%; From 100,000 euros to 199,999 euros: 7%; From 200,000 euros to 449,999 euros: 5%; Above 450.000 euros : 4%
Energy rating (DPE): Not applicable
* Contact Us
France Property Angels
Contact Ambre Schiena
Number of reception rooms : 1 :
Number of bedrooms : 4 :
Number of bath/shower rooms : 2 :
Habitable Area : 143 m2
Land Area : 160 m2 :
Taxe Fonciere : €1078; :
Storage : Yes:
Garage : Yes:
Parking: Yes :
Near Town Centre: Yes:
Garden : Yes:
* Property complex of 360m2
* Renovated residential house of 143m2
* 2 bathrooms
* Independent fitted kitchen
* A living room with fireplace
* A room that can be converted into a dressing room or bathroom
* Oil heating
* Two reversible air conditioning
* Barn of 100m2 with a space of 65m2 above
* 53m2 sheepfold with high ceilings
* Garden 160m2
* Village with all amenities
* Numerous restaurants
* Medical infrastructure nearby
* Surrounded by countryside
* 40mn to the sea
* 5mn to the river
* 40mn to Carcassonne airport
* 10mn from Lagrasse, one of the "plus beau villages de France"
|€195,000 is approximately:|
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: France Property Angels View Agency Find more properties from this Agent
Property added to Saved Properties