Advert Reference: 15732-E0169
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: France Property Angels View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€235,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (House)
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 2
- County Vaucluse
- Postcode 84750
- A Stone Built House In A Lovely Stone Village In The Heart Of The Luberon
- Rooftop Terrace With 270° Views
- Perfectly Located For Magnificent Walks, Hikes And Bike Rides
- 4 Ground Floor Vaulted Rooms To Transform Into A Shop, A Wine-Tasting Emporium, An Art Gallery...
- Travertin And Tomettes Flooring, French Ceilings, Stone And White Walls - A Magical Provencal Recipe !
Viens, Vaucluse, medieval house, 112.50m2 + 38m2 of vaulted rooms to renovate on the ground floor and transform into a shop, an art gallery, wine-tasting emporium, etc. Large living room, 4 period bedrooms, rooftop terrace with panoramic views, independent apartment on the last floor. Oodles of charm and great potential. Grab this chance while you can !
* The Property
Viens, Vaucluse, medieval house of 112.50m2 + 38m2 of vaulted rooms on the ground floor to be transformed into a shop, an art gallery, a wine tasting emporium, etc. Large living room, 4 period bedrooms, rooftop terrace with panoramic view, independent apartment on the top floor. Lots of character and great potential. Grab this chance quickly!
Atypical, original, charming and very well located, this village house only needs some light refreshing, a new kitchen and the transformation of the vaulted rooms on the ground floor to make it a provencal paradise that will suit many projects. Tomettes and travertine floors, French ceilings, a beautiful stone building in a beautiful stone village - the Provencal dream at your fingertips !
* Room Flow
On the ground floor: 4 vaulted rooms to be transformed with many possibilities and access to a basement cellar (formerly connected to a tunnel that went to the castle!). Your future wine cellar?! On the first floor we discover a beautiful large living room with insert fireplace and access to a kitchen area that needs to be refitted. On the second floor sleeping area there are three bedrooms including a master bedroom with dressing room. There is also a bathroom with toilet and a separate toilet. On the third floor the terrace offers magnificent views of the village and the Luberon. This floor is completed by an independent apartment with living room & kitchen, bedroom and shower room with toilet. The property is harmonious, cosy, peaceful and offers a great feeling of well-being and breathtaking views.
The property is located in the village of Viens near the parking lot and the castle in a quiet setting. In a dominant position, the views from the terrace are spectacular. The village amenities are just a few seconds away!
* Practical Information
Supermarket, cafe, restaurant - 2mins walk. Heating - electric, insert fireplace. Hot water - immersion heater. Drinking water - town water. Waste water - mains drainage. Single and double glazing. High speed internet. Property tax: 886€. DPE N/A. Distances: Apt 16km (20mins), Roussillon 27km (30mins), Gordes 37km (39mins), Aix-en-Provence 42km (1hr), Avignon 70km (1h15), Marseille 85km (1h20).
* Sales Details
FPA fees payable by the seller according to the following scale: from €0 to €70,000 a fixed price of €5,000, from €70,001 to €200,000 - 7%, from €200,001 to €400,000 - 6%, 400,001 and more - 5%. DPE N/A.
* Contact Us !
France Property Angels - For 20 years our Anglophone and Francophone clients have benefitted from our vast real estate portfolio and free property search, advice and viewing validation services. Our clients are particularly appreciative of the quality of service we offer throughout the acquisition process. For further information, please contact our sales agent Philip Martindale, Tel. Mob. e-mail: Feel free to call via Whatsapp!
Number of reception rooms : 2 :
Number of bedrooms : 4 :
Number of bath/shower rooms : 2 :
* A stone built house in a lovely stone village in the heart of the Luberon
* Rooftop terrace with 270° views
* Perfectly located for magnificent walks, hikes and bike rides
* 4 ground floor vaulted rooms to transform into a shop, a wine-tasting emporium, an art gallery...
* Travertin and tomettes flooring, French ceilings, stone and white walls - a magical Provencal recipe !
* A feeling of well-being and tranquility, the wind in the trees, the joyous calls and aerial acrobatics of the Swallows zipping by...
* An underground cellar just waiting for your bottles of wine and candle-lit wine-tasting evenings !
* Mains water and drainage
* An atypical property that, after some refreshing work, will become a lovely Provencal paradise
|€235,000 is approximately:|
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: France Property Angels View Agency Find more properties from this Agent
Property added to Saved Properties