Beautiful House with Outdoor Areas
Advert Reference: 15732-E0198
For Sale By AgentAgency: France Property Angels View Agency Find more properties from this Agent
|€275,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Village House, Villa, House), Maison Bourgeoise
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 1
- Habitable Size: 190 m²
- Land Size: 40 m²
- Habitable Area 190 m²
- Land Area 40 m²
- Taxe Fonciere €1800;
- Garage Yes
- County Hérault
- 18th Century Bourgeois House From The
- Original Features: Staircase, Floor Tiles, Ceiling Mouldings, Fireplace
- Beautiful Shaded Terrace
- Oil Central Heating
- Attic(s) / Loft(s)
- Cellar(s) / Wine Cellar(s)
- Central Heating
- Character / Period Features
- Off-Street Parking
- Renovation / Development Potential
- Terrace(s) / Patio(s)
In the heart of a winegrower's village with shops, bars, restaurants, you will find this charming bourgeois house of around 190m2 with courtyard and terrace.
The entrance hall leads to a living room, a dining room, an equipped kitchen and an office.
There is also a 35m2 outbuilding to renovate with independent access and wine cellar and a garage.
On the 1st floor a hall leads to 5 bedrooms (including one with basin), a room with large cupboards that can be converted into a dressing room or shower room, and a beautiful shaded terrace.
On the second floor is a large convertible attic.
This 18th century residence is loaded with charm!!
* Ground Floor
- Hall: 10m2
- Living room: 18m2
- Dining room with fireplace: 20m2
- Fitted kitchen: 11.80m2
- Office: 15m2
- Covered courtyard: 10m2
- Corridor: 3m2
- Outbuilding: 35m2
- Wine cellar: 10m2
* First Floor
- Corridor: 23m2
- Five bedrooms (16.68m2 - 16m2 - 14.73m2 - 15.66m2 - 12.70m2) including one with hand basin and access to the terrace and another also with hand basin.
- Room with cupboards (which can be transformed into a dressing room or a shower room): 8.20m2
- Bathroom: 7m2
- Terrace: 30m2
* Second Floor
A convertible attic: 125m2
Set in a beautiful "circulade" village (ie built in concentric circles) typical of this region, with all amenities: shops, restaurants, bars, schools, 5 minutes from Capestang.
The village, rich in history, is the starting point for beautiful walks that will take you among the pines where you can picnic accompanied by the sound of the cicadas!
There is a weekly market where you can buy the local produce and specialities.
* Sales Details
Agency fees charged to the seller. Partner agent mandate (delegation de mandat).
Les informations sur les risques auxquels ce bien est expose sont disponibles sur le site Georisques: .
* Contact Us
France Property Angels ,
Ambre Schiena agent commercial (EI)
Number of reception rooms : 2 :
Number of bedrooms : 5 :
Number of bath/shower rooms : 1 :
Habitable Area : 190 m2
Land Area : 40 m2 :
Taxe Fonciere : €1800; :
Garage : Yes:
Near Town Centre: Yes:
* 18th century bourgeois house from the
* Original features: staircase, floor tiles, ceiling mouldings, fireplace
* Beautiful shaded terrace
* Oil central heating
* Village with all amenities
* 25mn from the beaches
* 20mn from Beziers
|€275,000 is approximately:|
Property added to Saved Properties