Superb Estate in an Idyllic Verdant Setting
Advert Reference: 15732-E0230
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: France Property Angels View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€885,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Country Estate, Country House, Maison de Maître, Mansion / Belle Demeure, Manoir / Manor House, House), Investment Property, Maison Ancienne, Maison Bourgeoise, Equestrian Property, Detached
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 5
- Habitable Size: 512 m²
- Land Size: 7 ha
- Habitable Area 512 m²
- Land Area 70000 m²
- Taxe Fonciere €5648;
- Storage Yes
- Garage Yes
- Large Renovated Estate
- Living Room With Fully Equipped Kitchen Of 67m²
- Veranda With Swimming Pool And Terrace
- 100m² Reception Room With Bar
- Character / Period Features
- Gîtes / Annexes
- Off-Street Parking
- Renovated / Restored
- Rental / Gîte Potential
- Stables / Equestrian Facilities
- Swimming Pool
EXCLUSIVE TO FRANCE PROPERTY ANGELS : Superb estate completely renovated with outbuildings in a heavenly setting, out of sight, on the heights of a village with all amenities.
The property develops approximately 800m2 of buildings divided into various spaces.
- The main house (about 463m2) offers magnificent volumes and an atypical design made with noble materials.
The ground floor is composed of a living room of around 67m2 with its exposed beams, wood stove, equipped kitchen and an intimate terrace with arbor and barbecue, a veranda with swimming pool opening onto a terrace, a covered patio of around 49m2, two bedrooms, a bathroom, a superb reception room (around 100m2) with a bar area, a toilet, a laundry room, a workshop and a garage.
A very beautiful staircase leads to the first floor where there is an imposing living room (approximately 100m2) with beams and access to the solarium where the views are breathtaking, three bedrooms (including two suites with shower/bathroom and dressing room and a toilet.
- the Extras:
In the extension of the main house, there is a single-storey studio of around 29m2 and a gite (cottage) of around 87m2, all of which have been renovated to a high standard.
The gite has on the ground floor a private terrace giving access to the living room, a fully equipped kitchen.
The first floor offers two bedrooms (one with a mezzanine), a shower room and a toilet.
The gite and the studio are sold equipped!!!!
For horse enthusiasts, everything is ready: 5 boxes, a tack room and an outdoor horse ridding arena.
This property with its large size offers an exceptional environment for a family reunion, the opportunity to set up an equestrian center, or other activities!!
A rare property to see without hesitation!!!
* The main house
- Living room with fitted kitchen: 67.09m2
- bathroom (shower, sink, wc: 5.96m2
- Veranda with indoor pool: 43m2
- Reception room with bar area: 100m2
- Laundry room with sink and separate toilet: 4.72m2
- Workshop: 6.16m2
- Garage: 64.53m2
- Boiler room: 6.46m2
- Pation: 49m2 with 3 storage tanks: 7.87m2 - 8.12m2 - 7.58m2
- Bedroom 1 with water point: 18.15m2
- Bedroom 2: 16.20m2
* 1st floor
- Landing: 8m2
- Bedroom 3: 15.14m2
- Living room: 112m2 + solarium
- Parental suite: Bedroom 4: 16m2 with bathroom: 14m2, dressing room: 4.74m2
- Parental suite: bedroom 5: 18m2, shower room: 4.25m2, dressing room: 4m2
- A toilet: 2.58m2
Single storey studio equipped with a living room with fitted kitchen and a bathroom: 29m2
* Gite (Cottage)
Ground floor :
- Living room: 27.57m2
- Kitchen: 12.22m2
1st floor :
- Landing: 8m2
- A bedroom with a platform: 18.38m2
- A 14.44m2 bedroom + mezzanine
- A bathroom: 5.22m2
- A toilet: 1.35m2
- 5 boxes for horses
- Garden shed
A plot of 4 hectares adjoining the property, part of which is embellished with a wooded and vegetated garden.
A 27m2 terrace with gazebo and barbecue in front of the living room of the main house
A 21m2 terrace in front of the veranda with swimming pool
A terrace in front of the gite.
3 additional hectares not attached to the property
* The Village
Capendu is a pretty village located in between Minervois and Corbieres, with a cemetery chapel listed as a historic monument, the remains of a castle, and its charming Saint Martin Church.
Many hikes are accessible, and two pretty lakes are nearby, connected by a charming botanical path.
Capendu has all the amenities and is 15 minutes from the City of Carcassonne, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
* Sales Details
Agency fees are paid by vendor:
Up to €30,000 : 3,600€
Up to €49,999 : €4,000
€50,000 - €99,999€ : 9%
€100,000 - €199,999 : 7%
€200,000 - 449,999€ : 5%
€450,000 upwards: 4%
DPE : D and D
Estimated annual energy cost for a standard use of this property : between €4969 /year. Estimate calculated on the basis of energy prices of 2015 (subscription included).
* Contact Us
France Property Angels ,
Ambre Schiena commercial agent (EI),
Barbara Blaya commercial agent (EI),
Number of reception rooms : 4 :
Number of bedrooms : 7 :
Number of bath/shower rooms : 5 :
Habitable Area : 512 m2
Land Area : 70000 m2 :
Taxe Fonciere : €5648; :
Storage : Yes:
Garage : Yes:
Parking: Yes :
Near Town Centre: Yes:
Swimming pool : Yes:
Garden : Yes:
* Large renovated estate
* Living room with fully equipped kitchen of 67m2
* Veranda with swimming pool and terrace
* 100m2 reception room with bar
* Covered patio of 49m2
* Studio of 29m2
* Gite (Cottage) of 87m2
* 5 stable boxes
* Horse arena
* A saddlery
* A garden shed of 72m2
* 4 adjoining hectares
* 3 non-adjoining hectares
* A magnificent wooded and vegetated garden around the house
* On the top of Capendu, a village with all amenities
* 15 minutes from Carcassonne (train station and airport)
|€885,000 is approximately:|
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: France Property Angels View Agency Find more properties from this Agent
Property added to Saved Properties