Gorgeous Character House with Second House in the Garden of Eden.
Advert Reference: NT4217
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: My French Property View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€521,276 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (House)
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 2
- Habitable Size: 347 m²
- Land Size: 2.69 ha
- Character / Period Features
The main house:
The ground floor (150 m2) offers you:
- A magnificent open space (87,68 m2) with stone walls, lime and sand walls, tiled floor comprising a lounge with its big traditional fireplace made of apparent stones and briquettes, equipped with a stainless steel tube up to the roof,a dining area and a fitted kitchen with chestnut and oak furnitures and granite worktops , fully equipped with high quality household appliances and with a magnificent marble sink.
- A cellar (6,40 m2) with sink, washing-machine, tumble-dryer, hot water tank, from which you can directly access the garage or the kitchen.
- An entrance hall (10 m2), very luminous thanks to its 2 double glazed electrical roof windows equipped with remotecontrolled aluminum rolling shutters. From the hall, a PVC double-glazed French window, equipped with aluminum rolling shutters, opens to the back side of the house.
4 custommade chestnut and oak doors reproducing the same design as on the threshold and kitchen furnitures distribute:
- A cellar (4,94 m2)
- A laundry (7,25 m2) with a hot water tank and storage space.
- A big toilet (2,73 m2) with wash basin, electrical radiator, and double glazed window.
- A magnificent bathroom (10,85 m2) with 2 antique washbasins, a bidet, an italian shower, a toilet area,a big towel radiator, brightly enlightened by 2 double glazed bay windows.
The first floor (100 m2) has got a double wooden floor with sound and heat insulation ; it is covered with carpet.The walls are in apparent stones and the ceilings are in wood. It shelters:
- A large mezzanine (41,60 m2) .
- A beautiful large bedroom (26,80 m2) where one of the closet was originally a door giving access to the gite. It can be reopened if needed to lead to 3 more bedrooms.
- A second bedroom (26,24 m2).
The whole house is very well heated particularly thanks to a heat pump with 4 units and several functions: heating, air conditioning, dehumidifier, ioniser.
The electricity has been refurbished. You will notice quality details like the sockets assorted with the environment: brass, rusty iron, porcelain.
The ground has been insulated, and all the water and sewage disposal systems changed.
The back of the building was totally insulated in 2007.
The adjacent gite can be opened again through old doors downstairs and upstairs to permit a direct access between the 2 houses if needed.
The gite is 93 m2 and stands on a piece of land of 1000 m2, with a landscaped garden, a terrace, 2 big garden sheds with electricity, a clothes horse and a car park for 2 vehicles.
On the first floor (45 m2), you discover:
- A living-room (38 m2)with its fitted kitchen equipped with a gas cook top, electrical oven and extractor hood.
- A fully tiled bathroom with marble double sink and shower.
- Independent fully tiled toilets.
A beautiful staircase, whose pillar is an original cast iron lampost from the town of Pau leads you to the first floor (45 m2) where a little hall distributes 3 bedrooms, 2 of which have got Prussian marble mantels.
The whole house is well heated with baseboard radiators, fuel central heating.
Next to the house, a boiler room.
The house is in good condition and has been rented for 6 years now (600€/month).
|€521,276 is approximately:|
Property added to Saved Properties