Location, Location, Location!!
Advert Reference: 39983
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: Lomagne Properties View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€995,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Farmhouse / Fermette, House), Detached
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 9
- Habitable Size: 735 m²
- Land Size: 5.4 ha
- O Private and dominant position
- Ideal for hosting guests
- Spacious and generous
- Two garages and 4 horse boxes
- Close to amenities
- Double Glazing
- Stables and Equestrian Facilities
- Swimming Pool
This is an opportunity to acquire a spacious Farmstead set in a dominant and private position without any nuisances, though close to a village with shops and services and only 45 min to the train station of Agen (TGV). Approached via a long partly private driveway, sits this unique rural hideaway in 5,4 hectares with amazing views over the Gascon countryside. With its generous reception- and bedrooms, two guest-apartments it is ideal to host parties and courses. Especially the 150m2 landing on the first-floor lends itself ideally for music or yoga-classes. The owner is creating a luxurious hangout beside the swimming pool, that will make this THE place to relax in the best kept secret of France (the Gers).
Region: On the border of Tarn et Garonne and Gers, close to Saint Clar, and Lectoure. Agen train station 45 Min. ( TGV) . Airport Toulouse approx. 1h. Airport Bordeaux et Bergerac approx.1h45.
Location: Sitting in the middle of 5,4 hectares of land. Surrounded by farm land, accessed by a long driveway.
Layout: Total 735m2
* Living 85 m2 – tiled floor - fireplace
* Kitchen – 25m2 – fitted and equipped
* Dining room – 26,7m2 – wood burner and access to terrace
* Office – 22m2
* Library – 36m2
* Second reception/dining room - 23 m2
* Bed room and shower room – 21m2- with shower, WC and wash basin
* Laundry room – 18m2
* Back kitchen – 7m2
* Apartment – 80m2 - two bedrooms (11,5), living/kitchen dining (40m2), separate entrance/office, bathroom, separate WC.
* Landing of 154 m2 – wooden floor- exposed beams
* Bedroom 4 - 26m2 – wooden floor- en suite bathroom
* Bathroom - 11,5 – bath, shower, WC, double washbasin
* Bedroom 5 - 22,5m2 – wooden floor- incl en suite shower room and WC
* Bedroom 6 - 31m2 – wooden floor- en suite bathroom – attic room (16,25m2 standing height)
* Bathroom – 14,4m2 - WC, bath, wash basin
* Bedroom 7 - 20m2 – wooden floor- en suite bathroom – attic room (10m2 standing height)
* Bathroom- 11m2 – Bath, WC, wash basin
* Darkroom /laboratory - 12m2
* Pigeonier: 90m2 - being converted into guest accommodation, with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living, and kitchen/dining, WC.
* Garage: double indoor garage for two cars – 43m2
* 4 boxes for horses/ storage of hobby – 66m2
* Pool house next to swimming pool with watchtower
Condition: In excellent condition. Completely renovated. Double glazing. The house is heated via heat exchange pumps, wood burners and granules.
The first floor also benefits from air-conditioning.
•Swimming pool (4 x 9 m), terrace, shower, chlore, liner from 2014.
•Three covered terraces
•54093 m2 of grounds
•Taxe foncière, 3050 euros annual
•Stockage bois – 31m2
€995,000Agency Fees Included . Fees paid by vendor.
|€995,000 is approximately:|
Property added to Saved Properties