Limestone Country House with 14 Hectares
Advert Reference: 43409
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: Lomagne Properties View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€832,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Country House, Farmhouse / Fermette, House), Maison Ancienne, Detached
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 3
- Habitable Size: 260 m²
- Land Size: 14.4 ha
- Impeccable renovated stone build
- 14 hectares of wood and fields
- Swimming pool and outbuilding
- Energy efficiant
- Privately set, for nature lovers
- Character / Period Features
- Double Glazing
- Swimming Pool
This classic gascon farmhouse in excellent condition with outbuildings has been skillfully renovated with taste and top-quality materials, and is beautifully presented throughout. It offers you comfort (underfloor heating, etc.) peace and privacy. The property is approached along a 400-metre drive leading only to this property and is situated on the flank of a hill surrounded by woodland and agriculture land. With over 14 hectares (wood and pasture) of land it offers a large scope of different purposes. The property consists of a main house of approx. 260m² that offers three spacious bedrooms and the upper floor currently in use as playroom and dormitory can easily fit another two bedrooms. Accompanied by a hangar and an outbuilding of approx. 160m2 that can be transformed into a guesthouse. The sound of the cicada drowns the sound of the highway, which can be heard in some places outside of this domain and offers excellent connection to Toulouse and Agen. A must see for outdoor lovers, ideal for an outdoor hospitality venue.
Region: Department Gers (32), International Airport at 50 min. TGV 30 min. Shops and services at 10 min. in Valence d’Agen.
Location: Rural setting, surrounded by own land and farmland. Close to highway entrance.
Layout: Total 260 m2
o Living room – 64m2 – fireplace – exposed beams – limestone flooring
o Hallway – 29m2 – stone steps and terracotta flooring
o Kitchen/dining– 28m2 – range cooker - terracotta flooring - exposed beams – access to terrace
o Bedroom 1 – 20 m2 – wooden floor – built-in wardrobe -
with en-suite bathroom – exposed beams
o Bathroom – WC, shower, sink
Bedroom 2 – 27m2 - tile flooring – with en-suite bathroom – exposed beams
o Bathroom – shower, sink
o Bedroom 3 – 17m2 – limestone flooring – with en-suite bathroom
o Bathroom – bath, double sink
o Second hallway - 12m2 - with building storage
o Separate WC
o Laundry room - 10m2
o Playroom/dormitory - 29m2 standing height – sisal floor – storage space
o Hangar of +/_ 75m2
o Barn /workshop – +/_160m2 – possible to convert
Condition: In excellent condition.
• Double glazing throughout (wood/aluminum)
• Insulation in walls and roof
• New roofs on outbuilding
• Underfloor heating via heat exchange pump downstairs
• Reversible heat pump/aircon
• Open fire in kitchen and living for ambiance
• Solar panels for warm water
• Swimming pool 6 x 12m; liner 2012; chlorine with electric cover
• Many fruit trees and truffle tree orchard
• A well with water year round
• Vegetable plot
• Children’s playground
• This property comes with +/-14,5 ha of land, of which is about 6,5 hectares of meadows and 8 hectares of woodland.
• Annual tax foncière 1100 euros
Comments: Our properties have carefully been selected by their location, character and charm. Our descriptions match reality in order not to waste your precious time. Exact location is available on request, after sending us your requirements, your address details and acknowledgement of our rights to commission. Please have a look at our website to see all our properties: lomagne-properties dot com. Non-contractual document.
€832,000Agency Fees Included . Fees paid by vendor.
|€832,000 is approximately:|
Property added to Saved Properties