Unique Et Romantic Village Home
Advert Reference: 48496
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: Lomagne Properties View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€445,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Cottage, Farmhouse / Fermette, Village House, House), Maison Ancienne, Detached
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 3
- Habitable Size: 263 m²
- Land Size: 1,740 m²
- Spacious unique home
- Bursting with period features
- Large well maintained cottage garden
- Several terraces and sitting areas
- Surprisingly and romantic
- Double Glazing
- Off-Street Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Terrace / Patio
Let yourself be taken by this 5- bedroom detached family home, full of character, at the edge of a pretty village. With its beautiful countryside views and impeccable cottage gardens, several terraces and a swimming pool, we are sure you will be seduced!
It offers many cosy corners and unique architecture, some going back some centuries. Built as an “upside-down” house you enter the house on the bedroom level, can go down a stone staircase to enter into the cozy living space. With the kitchen opening into a lush terrace, not far from the swimming pool, you will enjoy endless nice summers here.
Region: Department Gers (32), International Airport at 60 min. Shops and services at 10 min.
Location: Situated in the center of a rural picturesque Gersoise village. Although you have one direct neighbors, the property and gardens offer a lot of privacy.
Layout: Total 263 m2
* Hallway - 18m2 – terracotta floor
* Living room – 42m2 – 2 fireplaces – chateau windows – exposed beams – terracotta flooring
* Bedroom 1 – 12m2 – wooden floor – street side
* Bedroom 2 – 18m2 – garden side - terracotta floor – beams – stone walls – wash basin
* Family Bathroom – 6m2 – bath and shower
* Bedroom 3 – 37m2 – wooden floor – with en suite upstairs shower room (6m2) – dressing room
* Bedroom 4 – 15m2 – street side – wooden floor
* Bedroom 5 /Office – 17m2 – terracotta floor
* Separate WC
Stone staircase to Mezzanine level with access to roof terrace
This attic room is very suitable as office – 25m2
* Library – 25m2 – door opens onto South facing Garden – stone walls
* Dining room/ sitting area – 35m2 – French doors opening onto terrace – large big fire place
* Kitchen – 13m2 - fitted and equipped
* Back kitchen / Larder – 5m2
* Several storage spaces
* Shower room with WC – 5 m2
The roof has been renewed and insulated in 2009.
The house has oil-fired central heating
All electrics have been renewed in 2004
* Swimming pool built in 2014 (7x4m)
* Garden shed for garden tools and storage
* Roof terrace of 9m2
* Accessible via the back yard
* Annual taxe fonciere about +/- 1000 euros
* Possible to connect to town sewerage system
Comments: Our properties have carefully been selected by their location, character and charm. Our descriptions match reality in order not to waste your precious time. Exact location is available on request, after sending us your requirements, your address details and acknowledgement of our rights to commission. Please have a look at our website to see all our properties: lomagne-properties dot com. Non-contractual document.
€445,000Agency Fees Included . Fees paid by vendor.
|€445,000 is approximately:|
Property added to Saved Properties