Charming T7 142m² Town House in Chabanais
House front view-1
House front view-2
House front view with garage and terrace
Garage storage and house access
Kitchen / Dining / Living
Wide wooden staircase-1
Wide wooden staircase-2
Large upstairs living room-1
Large upstairs living room-2
Large upstairs living room-3
Large attic-3View Carousel
Advert Reference: chabanais
For Sale By AgentAgency: Zed Immobilier View Agency Find more properties from this Agent
|€99,500 is approximately:
- Type: Residential (Country House, Farmhouse / Fermette, Maison de Maître, Town House, Village House, Mansion / Belle Demeure, Manoir / Manor House, Charentaise House, House), Business (Gîte), Investment Property, Maison Ancienne, Maison Bourgeoise, Terraced
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 2
- Habitable Size: 152 m²
- Land Size: 347 m²
- Beautiful terrace overlooking the garden, and with direct garden access
- Large and airy upstairs living room or multi purpose room
- Authentic French style wooden open plan kitchen with a large pantry ideal for wine storage
- Large Garage with extra storage space as well as a separate laundry room
- Fireplace and ready to move into but in need of cosmetic renovation and updating !
- Bed & Breakfast Potential
- Character / Period Features
- Furnished / Part Furnished
- Mains Drainage
- Mains Electricity
- Mains Water
- Off-Street Parking
- Renovation / Development Potential
- Renovation Project
- Rental / Gîte Potential
- Roof Terrace(s)
Welcome to your dream abode—a captivating T7 - 142sqm semi-detached townhouse nestled in the heart of Chabanais, South West France. The property boasts a 40sqm courtyard, 150sqm garden, large garage with extra storage space and a host of delightful features that make it an absolute must-have and your future renovation project !
Imagine yourself lounging on the spacious terrace, soaking in the lush views of the south facing garden !
Step inside to the first floor, where an approximately 40m2 open-plan authentic wooden French kitchen meets you, while enjoying the seamless flow into the dining/living area. The kitchen also features a large authentic island with plenty of storage, A truly charming feature ! A spacious bathroom, laundry room, and a closed pantry perfect as a wine cellar complete this level, offering easy access to the large garage and storage there.
Venture outdoors to discover a beautiful south-facing garden and a charming inner courtyard, both fenced for privacy with a large wooden gate. You'll find plenty of space for extra parking or creating your own cozy seating area on the terrace.
As you ascend the wide wooden stairwell to the upper floor, you find a versatile 37sqm second living room with access to the large open terrace with garden access—a perfect spot for morning coffee or evening stargazing. You also have a large bathroom, two nicely sized bedrooms, and a third room that could serve as an office or a smaller guest/child bedroom.
You also have a very large attic that can even be renovated into habitable space or just for storage.
Natural light dances through the high ceilings, creating an airy and inviting ambiance throughout. Tucked away in a quaint and quiet street, this townhouse is certainly a place you can call home.
Seize the opportunity to make this haven yours—schedule your visit today!
|€99,500 is approximately:
Property added to Saved Properties