Elegant Historic Village House with Gardens & Swimming Pool
Advert Reference: 344
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: Lomagne Immobilier View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€530,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Apartment, House)
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 4
- Habitable Size: 385 m²
- Land Size: 2,485 m²
- Double Glazing
- Swimming Pool
- Light, Airy and Spacious Historic Building
- Walled garden-courtyard, plus large garden with swimming pool
- Lock up & leave property with stylish guest apartment
- Different breathtaking views over the rolling hill countryside
- In mint condition and ready to move in
Set in the heart of a small community, yet very private within your own wonderful and intimate walled garden-courtyard. This exquisitely renovated spacious historic building combines modern comfort with original charm. Enjoy the delicious Gersoise food and festivities as well as long evenings at the pool. This property still has scope to put your own stamp on it, but really is ready to move into straight away.
O Light, Airy and Spacious Historic Building
o Walled garden-courtyard, plus large garden with swimming pool
o Lock up & leave property with stylish guest apartment
o Different breathtaking views over the rolling hill countryside
o In mint condition and ready to move in
Region: Department Gers (32), International Airport at 60 min. Shops and services at 10 min.
Location: Situated in the heart of a small Gersoise village.
Layout: Total 385 m2
Main house: (320m2)
• Kitchen – 28m2 - fitted and well equipped – with feature mantelpiece – and breakfast area
• Living – 51m2 – tiled floor – large fireplace with wood burner – exposed beams – access to courtyard
• Dining room – 26m2 – period mantelpiece – tiled floor – access to storage room – 5m2
• Office or study – 18m2 – tiled floor
• Bathroom and laundry room – 6mm2
• Separate Wc
• Second Living or library – 49m2 – also the landing – bay window -
• Master Bedroom – 28m2 – mantelpiece feature – en-suite shower room - 10m2 – with shower – double washbasin – toilet. Large dressing room - 18m2
• Family suite – 50m2 - sleeps 5 – with dressing - 4m2 - and bathroom - 7,5m2 - Bath, Wc, washbasin. Possibility to divide into 2 separate bedrooms.
Guest apartment: (65m2)
• One large open space with fitted kitchen/dining area, bedroom and living space
• Separate Wc and Shower room
• Bay window in sitting area
• Very spacious & Airy
• Covered terrace with Bbq corner
Condition: In excellent condition.
• The main house has gas central heating; the guest apartment is heated by electric panels.
• Double-glazing throughout.
• Connected to the main sewage of the village.
• The house has been renovated in 2010 and the guest apartment in 2014.
• Entirely built with the beautiful white stone of the region
• Salt water swimming pool 5 x 10m (2013) with electric cover.
Situated in the second garden, on the other side of the village lane.
• Garage (50m2), of which the first floor could be converted into extra habitable space (stpp).
Plus ample space to park, on the North side of the property.
• Well, with pump in pool garden. Integrated watering system in courtyard garden.
• Annual “taxe fonciere” 941 euro.
• 2485m2 total ground surface.
The courtyard surface is approx. 250M2 and the swimming pool area plus garden is 1650m2
• 2 storage rooms (30m2 each) under the guesthouse
Comments: Our properties have carefully been selected by their location, character and charm. Our descriptions match reality in order not to waste your precious time. Exact location is available on request, after sending us your requirements, your address details and acknowledgement of our rights to commission. Please have a look at our website to see all our properties: lomagne-immobilier dot com Non-contractual document
|€530,000 is approximately:|
Property added to Saved Properties