Entire Hamlet of 4 Dwellings
Advert Reference: 347
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: Lomagne Immobilier View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€1,050,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Cottage, Maison de Maître, House), Business (Farm)
- Bedrooms: 10
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 11
- Habitable Size: 633 m²
- Land Size: 6.01 ha
- Elegant Maison de Maitre style wine-farm plus 3 entirely renovated stone cottages, scope for 1 more
- 2 swimming pools, 10 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, 5 hectares of grounds (13 acres)
- Lovely tranquil location, great views
- Near pretty village with all amenities
- Vegetable garden with a working well
- Double Glazing
- Swimming Pool
Although not in use as such: this property would be a magnificent Gite-business!
A true private paradise! Once inside this charismatic hamlet it is history calling you… Once, a working hamlet with the bakery in the centre, now, all of it is renovated and functioning for entertaining. Wandering from one dwelling to another, the setting and the beautiful shabby chic atmosphere makes you longing for your long wished rural retreat. Whether it would be just for yourself and your friends, or to finally realise your plans for an artist’s activity, writing - or cooking classes, all is possible with this lovely and comfortable property.
• Elegant Maison de Maitre style wine-farm plus 3 entirely renovated stone cottages, scope for 1 more
• 2 swimming pools, 10 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, 5 hectares of grounds (13 acres)
• Lovely tranquil location, great views
• Near pretty village with all amenities
• Vegetable garden with a working well
Region: Department Gers (32), International Airport at 70 min. Shops and services at 9 min. in Saint Clar
Location: The long and private driveway leads to this completely privately set hamlet.
Rural surroundings. With a fair chance to see dear right in front of you..
Layout: Total 633 m2
Main house: (340m2)
o Entrance hall – 35m2 – original terra cotta floor tiles – exposed beams - glazed French doors
o Living room – 26m2 – high ceiling – fireplace – Hungarian point parquet floor
o Kitchen – 27m2 – large original fireplace – French doors to East terrace – basic equipment - original terra cotta floor tiles
o Bedroom 1 – 25m2 – original wooden floor – plastered walls – en suite bathroom (bath, shower, WC and wash basin) - chimney
o Bar area/ wine cellar – access to West wing
o Separate WC and separate Shower room – both 3m2 and laundry room – 12m2
o Library/music room – 37 m2 - exposed beams - French doors opening to the front – concrete molded floor
o Adjacent Barn space /workshop -67m2m2
o Covered Terrace – 35m2 - overlooking lovely rolling hills
o Large landing- 35m2 – functions as extra sitting and office – original wooden floor
o Master Bedroom (2) – 25m2 – plastered walls – en-suite bathroom with dressing (25m2)
o Bedroom 3 – 19m2 – en-suite Shower room (5m2)
o Bedroom 4 – 25m2 – en-suite Bathroom (9m2)
Guest house I : (158m2) : 3 bedrooms with their en-suite bathrooms – living (53m2) – kitchen – terrace and private garden and swimming pool (4x 7). The old bakery oven.
Central heating on gas - and a fireplace in the living.
Guest house II : (86m2) : 2 bedrooms with their en-suite bathrooms – living/dining/kitchen – terrace and private garden. Central heating on gas - and chimney in the living.
Guest house III: (49m2) : studio - 1 bedroom with en-suite bathroom – living/dining/kitchen – private terrace. Central heating on gas.
Main house: In good condition. High quality double glazed wooden windows. Major renovations from 2002 to 2005. Fuel central heating.
Guesthouse I: good condition
Guesthouse II and III: general good condition
• Heated Swimming pool 10 x 5m; liner 2002
• Annual taxe fonciere 3300 euro
• 56.400m2 grounds with mature gardens, lawns, parking, vegetable garden, several levels
• A 4th cottage of 40m2 – new roof, doors and windows - electricity & water, to finish
• Hangar 8 x 10m – white stone
• Original wooden staircase, all outbuildings are made in white stone.
• Two wells, of which one with pump
Comments: Our properties have carefully been selected by their location, character and charm. Our descriptions match reality in order not to waste your precious time. Exact location is available on request, after sending us your requirements, your address details and acknowledgement of our rights to commission. Please have a look at our website to see all our properties: lomagne-immobilier dot com Non-contractual document
|€1,050,000 is approximately:|
Property added to Saved Properties