Two Spacious Houses 2 Swimming Pools
Advert Reference: 351
Under Offer By AgentAgency Name: Lomagne Immobilier View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€450,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Farmhouse, House), Business (Gîte)
- Bedrooms: 11
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 7
- Habitable Size: 620 m²
- Land Size: 1.11 ha
- Over 1 hectare of private wooded parkland and garden
- Two swimming pools (10 x 5m) - 11 bedrooms
- Furniture and equipment in the second house could be included in the sale
- Large Gascon farmhouse with established rental business
- Very private setting
- Swimming Pool
Traditional Gascon farmhouse in lovely rural setting with an established holiday rental business using the second house which was created from the original barns and stables. Both houses are spacious and comfortable and have been completely renovated while retaining many period features. The current owners run a successful holiday rental. The furniture and equipment of the second house could be included in the sale.
o Over 1 hectare of private wooded parkland and garden
o Two swimming pools (10 x 5m)- 11 bedrooms in total
o Furniture and equipment in the second house could be included in the sale
o Large Gascon farmhouse with established rental business
Region: Department Tarn et Garonne, less than one hour from the International Airport of Toulouse and 20-30 mins from the autoroutes to Paris and Bordeaux.
15 min to towns with all facilities and good weekly markets, such as Beaumont de Lomagne and Castelsarrasin
Location: Amidst rolling hills, very private setting, long private driveway plus a second entrance and parking area.
Layout: Total 620 m2
The building (original farmhouse, stables and barns) is divided into two units: the main house (original farmhouse) is approximately 350m2 and the second house is approximately 270m2.
The main house (5 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, 3 bathrooms) consists of:
On the ground floor:
• traditional covered terrace (auvent), 11x2.6m,
• spacious kitchen / dining room (30m2)
• living room (30.8m2) with large fireplace
• lounge/library (28m2)
• bedroom 1 (25m2) with large en-suite bathroom, shower, Wc (14m2)
• bedroom 2 (20;5m2) with small en-suite shower room, Wc (5m2)
On the first floor:
• spacious landing with sitting area (18m2)
• bedroom 3 (27m2),
• bedroom 4 (24.5m2)
• bedroom 5 (32m2)
• bathroom (bath with shower, Wc) (9,5m2)
• 2 rooms currently used as offices (11m2 et 8m2)
The second house (6 bedrooms, 4 bath/shower rooms, extra Wc) consists of:
On the ground floor
• Very spacious open-plan kitchen / dining area / living room (66m2)
• Bedroom 1 (25m2) with en-suite shower room, Wc
• Corridor with access to bathroom (10.5m2 with Japanese bath, shower, Wc) and separate Wc and leading to –
• Bedroom 2 (22.5m2)
• Bedroom 3 (30m2)
Note: the outside terrace, the ground floor living area, bathroom and Bedroom 2 are all wheelchair accessible.
On the first floor
• Bedroom 4 (16m2) with en-suite shower room, Wc
• Bedroom 5 (21m2)
• Bedroom 6 (21m2)
• Bathroom (7.75m2, bath with shower, Wc)
• Mezzanine (14.5m2)
• Doorway to Bedroom 5 of the main house, enabling the first floor bedrooms in the main house to be linked to the second house.
Each house has a 'fosse septique toutes eaux' (both inspected in 2013)
Boiler for each house and radiators in every room
The roof was renewed about 25 years ago (by the previous owner). The current owner has put in ceilings with insulation.
Plumbing and wiring were all completely re-done in 2000 and 2001.
More plumbing was done when the bathroom was done in de main house (2008) and an extra Wc and shower room were added in the gite in 2015.
Additional info and facilities:
• 1.1 hectare (11.120m2)
• Garage, pool pump house
• Swimming pool main house: 10x5m, installed in 2000, liner still Ok, electric security cover, chlorine
• Swimming pool gite 10x5, installed in 2001, new liner in 2013, security fence, chlorine
• Oil fired central heating, 2 boilers, one for each house. Each room has a radiator.
Oil costs are about 2000€ a year, with main house occupied all year, second house about 3 weeks during winter
• Taxe Foncière: 2342€ annually
• Internet via satellite dish, costs about 50€ a month
Our properties have carefully been selected by their location, character and charm. Our descriptions match reality in order not to waste your precious time. Exact location is available on request, after sending us your requirements, your address details and acknowledgement of our rights to commission. Please have a look at our website to see all our properties: lomagne-immobilier dot com
|€450,000 is approximately:|
Under Offer By AgentAgency Name: Lomagne Immobilier View Agency Find more properties from this Agent
Property added to Saved Properties