A Wonderful Family Home with an up and Running Bed and Breakfast Potential
Advert Reference: PN21076
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: Agence le Prince Noir View Agent's Microsite Find more properties from this Agent
|€167,990 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (House), Business (Bed & Breakfast)
- Bedrooms: 6
- Habitable Size: 250 m²
- Land Size: 750 m²
- Gîte Potential
- Gîtes / Annexes
Are you searching to buy a comfortable family home with an active and successful Bed and Breakfast business already in place, as well as a generous separate ground floor apartment?
This spacious, well planned and well-maintained house offers that opportunity. It is in the centre of Chaillac, a lively village surrounded by rolling country-side and offering a selection of village shops, bars and services as well as a lovely lake for swimming or fishing. The A20 motorway is 15 minutes away making the house an ideal stopover location for guests looking to break a long journey. The larger village of St Benoit-du-Sault is under 10 minutes drive away and is a tourist attraction being officially ranked as one of the most beautiful villages in France. As well as being picturesque, it has a supermarket and more shops and businesses. Within an hour, you can be at the International Airport of Limoges with daily flights to regional UK airports.
- Main entrance - tiled with main staircase to 1st floor
and access left to:
- Living room – tiled (32m2) with inset wood-burning stove and exposed beams.
- Dining room - tiled (21m²).
- Fitted Kitchen - tiled (14m²) (sink).
- Side entrance and hall – tiled (9m2) with 2nd staircase to 1st floor, storage cupboards one of which houses a hand-basin.
- Separate lavatory.
access right to:
- Office - tiled (16m2)
- Laundry room - with plumbing for washing machine
- Annex/apartment (also has independent access)
- Sitting room - tiled (20m2)
- Bedroom - tiled (16m2) built-in storage cupboard and access to the cellar
and en-suite shower room - tiled (8m2) (walk-in shower, basin, lavatory)
- Fitted Kitchen - tiled (11m2) (sink, plumbing for washing machine) includes small separate hall and street access.
Cellar - cement floor with hot water tank
1st floor (from main staircase):
- landing - parquet.
Bedroom 1 - parquet (18m²) walk-in storage cupboard and en-suite shower room - tiled (7m2) (walk-in shower, basin, lavatory)
- Bedroom 2 - parquet (40m²) walk-in storage cupboard and en-suite shower room - tiled (11m2) (walk-in shower, 2 basins, lavatory).
- Stairs to large attic (which could be converted)
1st floor (from 2nd staircase):
Bedroom 3 and 4 - (12 and14m²) walk-in recess with basin
- Shower room - tiled (2m2) (shower)
- Lavatory - tiled. 2nd hot water tank
- Bedroom 5 - under eaves built-in cupboards
- Bathroom - tiled (2 basins, bath).
Large single garage and separate attached workshop.
Private garden. The total plot is 757m² with a tarmac drive and owner's private parking area.
Drainage: mains drains. Double glazing throughout. Electric roller shutters. Heating: inset wood-burning stove and electric radiators.
Note: We update our website advertising daily and remove properties that we know are under offer or sold. If we are still advertising a property, it is, to the best of our knowledge, still available for sale.
We try to include All of the general information we have regarding each property in the write-up so please try to avoid a generic "more information please" e-mail to us. However, if you have any specific questions you would like answered please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll do our best to answer them for you!
|€167,990 is approximately:|
For Sale By AgentAgency Name: Agence le Prince Noir View Agency Find more properties from this Agent
Property added to Saved Properties