The French Village at Manchester Central
Wednesday 03 February 2016
We shall be hosting our popular ‘French Village’ at A Place in the Sun Live exhibition at Manchester Central, 11th to 13th March.
Our 2016 series of property shows starts off this month at Manchester Central, where we shall be offering hundreds of properties for sale, a programme of seminars, and agents and experts on hand to advise you on buying French property and living in France.
As well as offering a selection of properties from agents and private vendors across France, there will be an opportunity to meet a range of specialists on buying property and living in France.
Amongst the exhibitors at the show will be:
- FC Exchange - Currency brokers
- Heslop & Platt - French property solicitors
- Kentingtons - Tax and investment advisors
- Les Bons Voisins - French property managers
- French Plans - Planning and architectural services
- Leggett Immobilier - Estate agents
- Nice Pebbles Immobilier - Estate agents
- Vives Immobilier - Estate agents
- Idimmo St Jean d’Angely - Estate agents
- Efficity Immobilier - Estate agents
- Holiday Homes in the Sun - Leisure homes
You can see the full exhibitors list at Manchester Central 2016 Exhibitors.
There will be a packed seminar programme for the three days of the show, with nine rolling presentations from expert speakers.
The seminars will cover some of the key issues of concern to French property buyers - the legal process of buying property, French taxation, wealth and inheritance planning, getting health cover, planning system, starting a business in France and currency management.
The seminars will be overseen by David Yeates, News Editor of French-Property.com.
They will be free to attend on a first come, first served basis.
You can see the full programme at Manchester Central 2016 Seminar Programme.
You can get free admission at Free Tickets.
Advertise Your Property
Why not consider advertising your property at the exhibition? Details of the cost and how to do it can be found at Private Classified Adverts.
This article was featured in our Newsletter dated 03/02/2016, 03/03/2016