Free Tickets French Village London Olympia 2014
Wednesday 05 February 2014
We shall be hosting our popular ‘French Village’ at A Place in the Sun Live, London Olympia, 28th - 30th March.
A Place in the Sun Live is the largest overseas property exhibition in the UK and our French Village is a major display area at the event.
As well as offering a selection of properties from agents and private vendors across France, there will be an opportunity to hear from a range of specialist speakers on buying property and living in France.
Amongst the exhibitors will be:
- FC Exchange Ltd - Currency brokers
- Leggett Immobilier - Estate agents
- Heslop & Platt - French property solicitors
- AFA Expertise - Tax specialists
- Exclusive Healthcare - Health insurers
- Le Bonheur – Estate agents
- Thollon Immo - Estate agents
- FrenchPropertyOnline - Property portal
- Brittany Ferries - Travel and Rentals
- Aude Consulting Immo - Estate agents
- LBV Immo – Estate agents
- French Plans - Planning consultants
There is a packed seminar programme for the three days of the show, with rolling presentations from expert speakers.
The seminars will cover some of the key issues of interest to French property buyers:
- Legal process of Buying French Property
- French Taxation and Inheritance
- Health Cover in France
- Currency Management
- Living in France
- Running a Business
The seminars will be chaired by David Yeates, News Editor of French-Property.com.
They will be free to attend on a first come, first served basis.
We shall be offering a free ‘Guide to Buying Property in France’, and visitors will also be able to meet the team to discuss their French property needs and aspirations.
French-Property.com is one of the leading Anglophone sites for property listings in France, with around 12,000 properties and over 100 agents on our site.
In recent years we have also developed an authoritative source of information and advice on buying property and living in France, through our Guides to France and Newsletter.
You can obtain your free tickets for the exhibition by clicking Free Tickets.