Advertise Your Property at The French Village, London, 2013
Friday 15 March 2013
We have an excellent value private advertiser package for our French Village at A Place in the Sun Live, Olympia, London.
The private advertiser area is one of the most popular attractions at our French Village.
Why Advertise at the French Village?
- • Maximum exposure - Prime advertising space will again be dedicated to the promotion of our private adverts.
- • Unrivalled insert advertising - French Village show bag inserts again form an integral part of our premium advertising package.
- • Online advertising - Free advertising across the French-Property.com network is included in both our standard and premium advertising packages.
- • French property focus - A tried & tested format offering a dedicated exhibition and seminar area for property in France.
- • Marketing campaign - The television, online and print marketing campaign is well underway. We anticipate another good attendance as well as a strong visitor profile, similar to that encountered at the NEC, Birmingham last October.
You may choose from one of the 2 packages listed below:
|Advert Features||Standard Package||Premium Package|
|Advert on display at the show|
|150 single-sided A4 adverts|
|Professional template design|
|High quality A4 paper|
|3 months standard online advertising|
|6 months premium online advertising |
|Advert inserted into show bag |
(Max. distribution 1,500)
|£150 (Ex. VAT)||£300 (Ex. VAT)|
An online registration form where you can sign up and create a draft advert in a matter of minutes.
To view more information including details, images and feedback from our NEC event last year, please click the link below to access TheFrenchVillage.co.uk. Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact a member of our team if you have any questions.
We are confident that the French Village will be another invaluable event for our private advertisers and we look forward to hearing from you shortly.
Advert Submission Deadlines
Premium adverts : 25th March 2013
Standard adverts : 5th April 2013
For the latest in-depth analysis, and access to a Helpline, subscribe to our news service at France Insider.
France Insider is a subscription-based offer which has replaced our previous free Newsletter.