Last chance to Advertise at the French Village Birmingham
Wednesday 15 September 2010
We have extended the deadline to advertise your property within the French Village at A Place in the Sun Live, Birmingham NEC 1st-3rd October 2010.
The deadline for being able to advertise at the exhibition has been extended to 0900 hours, Monday 20th September. Do not miss out on this opportunity to advertise your property to an audience of French buyers at the largest overseas property exhibition in the UK.
The private advertiser area of the French Village proved to be one of the most popular attractions at our Earls Court event in March earlier this year. We expect a similar level of popularity at our Birmingham event.
Why Advertise at the French Village?
March 2010 Visitor Profile
• Maximum exposure - Prime advertising space will again be dedicated to the promotion of our private adverts.
• Unrivalled insert advertising - French Village show bag inserts again form an integral part of our premium advertising package.
• Online advertising - Free advertising across the French-Property.com network is included in both our standard and premium advertising packages.
• French property focus - A tried & tested format offering a dedicated exhibition and seminar area for property in France.
• Marketing campaign - The television, online and print marketing campaign is now well underway and we anticipate another good attendance as well as a strong visitor profile, similar to that encountered at Earls Court.
You may choose from one of the 2 packages listed below:
Advert on display at the show
150 single-sided A4 adverts
Professional template design
High quality A4 paper
3 months online advertising
6 months online advertising
Advert inserted into show bag (Max. distribution 1,250)
£150 (Ex. VAT)
£300 (Ex. VAT)
An online registration form where you can sign up and create a draft advert in a matter of minutes.
To view more information including details, images and feedback from our Earls Court event earlier this year, please click the link below to access www.TheFrenchVillage.co.uk. Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact a member of our team if you have any questions.
We are confident that the French Village will be another invaluable event for our private advertisers and we look forward to hearing from you shortly.
This article was featured in our Newsletter dated 15/09/2010