A Place in The Sun Property Exhibition
Tuesday 16 March 2010
Details of the workshop and seminar programme for the French Village at A Place in the Sun property exhibition in March are now available.
A Place in the Sun Live overseas property exhibition will take place at Earl's Court, London 26th-28th March 2010.
French-Property.com will be hosting a French Village at the exhibition, providing a range of information and advice from experts and agents on all you need to know about buying French property and living in France.
Each day there will be five 45 minute seminars, with presentations from a range of experts, and chaired by David Yeates, Editor of French-Property.com.
The main speakers are:
- Robert Kent - Kentingtons - Tax and Financial Consultants
- David Johnson - Director of Halo Financial Ltd - Currency Specialists
- Catherine Houziaux/Louise Cheesebrough - Village Centre Patrimoine - Holiday Homes Developer
- Peter Owen - Expathealthdirect - French Health System Specialist
- Matthew Cameron/Vincent Morand - Ashton Graham Solicitors - French Legal Advisers.
The presentations will each last for around 30 minutes, following which there will be an opportunity for questions and discussion.
The five seminars are:
- Buying Property in France - Avoiding Legal Pitfalls
- Healthcare Planning - Get it Right!
- France as Tax Haven
- Managing Currency Exposure on Property Overseas
- Buying a Holiday Leaseback Property
The seminars will all take place on each of the three days of the exhibition.
The main stage will feature television presenters Amanda Lamb, Jasmine Harman and Jonnie Irwin.