Monday 08 October 2018
We are pleased to announce our new Guide to Driving in France.
Over the years there has been a lot of interest from readers in articles we have published concerning driving in France.
As a result, we have recently updated these articles, which we have now brought together into a consolidated guide.
As is always the case with our Guides to France, we will endeavour to keep the pages up-to-date, and new sections will be added to this guide in due course.
You can click on any of the headings below to get to the section that interests you.
1. Driving Offences and Penalties
2. Importing a Vehicle to France
3. Vehicle Registration Process
4. Vehicle Registration Taxes
5. MOT Tests/Control Technique
6. Obtaining a French Driving Licence
7. Use of Vehicle Accident Report Forms
8. Pollution Emissions Sticker