Midi Pyrénées Property Market
Most houses in Midi Pyrénées are large ones, with 66% of houses comprising 4 rooms or more, and really few flats (under 6%).
- Midi Pyrénées is located in the South of France, not far from the beautiful coastline of the Atlantic.
- Midi Pyrénées property market is very popular with the British due to this country's multiple easy access from other French regions of France, for its rich history and culture and for its amazing scenery.
- Midi Pyrénées is particularly attractive for second home buyers or permanent home buyers who are looking for welcoming and typical South of France towns or quiet and characterful villages.
- They can choose to relocate in places like: Toulouse, Castres, Montauban, Tarbes or Millau.
- Today the area around Toulouse is one of the most popular ones and also one of the most expensive including many newly-built apartments.
|First home ownership
||In Midi Pyrénées there are about 1 069 007 principal homes.
|Second home ownership
||In Midi Pyrénées there are about 150 361 second homes.
Why not take a look at figures about property market in this area?
Couldn't find what you are looking for? Search again now!
The Guides to France are published for general information only.
Please visit our Disclaimer
for full details.