Getting Health Cover in France
Tuesday 02 August 2011
In the light of new guidance recently issued by the French government we have updated our guide to getting health cover in France.
As we reported recently, the French government have conceded ground on granting early retirees access to the French health system.
The changes in the regulations have now been incorporated in our guide to the French health system.
We have also taken the opportunity to review our pages on getting health care in France for other groups of expatriates, notably those who are retired, the self-employed, cross-border workers, and those who are merely visiting France.
You can find the new pages at:
- E106/S1 Health Insurance Cover
- Health Cover for Self-Employed
- Health Cover for Cross Border Workers
- E121/S1 Health Cover for Retired Persons
- Health Cover for Early Retirees
- European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- Travelling Abroad from France