Guide to Electricity Supply Services in France
Friday 03 March 2017
We have updated our guide to electricity services in France to reflect several recent changes in tariffs, the organisation of supply, and customer service arrangements.
The main changes included in the new guide are:
- Revised procedures for opening a new account;
- Development of the information about obtaining a new supply;
- Revised tariffs for in 2017;
- Smart Meters;
- New rules for obtaining assistance with your bill;
- Updating of complaints procedures.
These and other changes are contained in our updated free guide, the index of which is shown on the clickable links below.
1. Opening an Account
2. Getting a New Supply
4. Your Electricity Bill
5. Assistance with Bills
6. Changing Your Supplier
6. Complaints Procedures