Pays de la Loire Property Market
Most houses in Pays de la Loire are large ones, with 64% of houses comprising 4 rooms or more, and really few flats (under 5%), except in big cities as Angers, Nantes or La Roche Sur Yon.
- Pays de la Loire is located in the West of France along the beautiful coastline of the Atlantic.
- Pays de la Loire property market is very popular with the British due to this area's multiple and really easy access from other French regions of France and abroad, for its beautiful countryside and for its economic dynamic.
- Pays de la Loire is particularly attractive for second home buyers or permanent home buyers who are looking for welcoming and typical towns or quiet and characterful villages or cities.
- They can choose to relocate in places like: Nantes Angers, Saint Nazaire, Noirmoutier Island, Yeu island, Cholet, La Roche Sur Yon.
- Today Vendée is one of the most popular ones among British newcomers. It is really close to Nantes and Niort (Poitou Charentes) and boasts an outstanding nature and French "Art de vivre" and local culture are valued there.
|First home ownership
||In Pays de la Loire there are about 1 292 284 principal homes.
|Second home ownership
||In Pays de la Loire there are about 198 028 second homes.
Why not take a look at figures about property market in this area?
Couldn't find what you are looking for? Search again now!
The Guides to France are published for general information only.
Please visit our Disclaimer
for full details.