Poitou Charentes Property Market
Most houses in Poitou Charentes are large ones, with 68% of houses comprising 4 rooms or more, and really few flats (under 5%).
- Poitou Charentes is located in the west-centre of France along the beautiful coastline of the Atlantic.
- Poitou Charentes property market is very popular amongst the British thanks to this area's multiple easy access from other French regions as well as UK, for its calm, beautiful countryside and for its preserved culture and way of life.
- Poitou Charentes is particularly attractive for second home buyers or permanent home buyers who are looking for welcoming and typical towns or quiet and characterful villages.
- Here are some good places to relocate: Angoulême, Niort, La Rochelle, Poitiers, Royan, Rochefort or Surgères.
- Today the area around Angoulême is one of the most popular ones among British newcomers. It is really close to Aquitaine with notably Bordeaux and its famous wines and vineyards.
|First home ownership
||In Poitou Charentes there are about 687 000 principal homes.
|Second home ownership
||In Poitou Charentes there are about 104 000 second homes.
Why not take a look at figures about property market in Poitou Charentes?
Couldn't find what you are looking for? Search again now!
The Guides to France are published for general information only.
Please visit our Disclaimer
for full details.