Unemployment Benefits in France
- Registration with Pôle emploi
- Export of Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
- Business Start-Up Support
- Rules on Unemployment Benefit
3. Business Start-Up Support
If you are seeking to set up a business in France there is a national scheme that offers relief against social security contributions.
Since 2019 all new business start-ups are entitled to the assistance, not merely unemployed persons.
The scheme is called 'ACRE' - Aide Créateurs ou Repreneurs d'Entreprise.
Details of the scheme are set out at Business Start-Up Social Security Relief.
The Guides to France are published for general information only.
Please visit our Disclaimer for full details.